Thursday, April 5, 2012

Weekly Recommendation 4/2/2012

House -- House is a movie that I've been trying to figure out the name of for years -- I remember as a kid, I'd sit around and watch this movie with my mom. If you haven't seen this little horror/comedy, check your local library and give it a watch.

Wolf Creek -- Wolf Creek isn't the best film out there, however, for a low-budget road trick/slasher film, this little gem is remarkable.

P2 -- P2 is a very underrated movie that came out in 2011 sometime if I'm not mistaken. It was never released in theaters, however, regardless of the distribution level, it doesn't change the fact that this movies is absolutely well-done. You kind of start to sympathize with the killer and start to realize "all he wanted was someone to have Christmas dinner with him!" Just check it out and enjoy.

Skyline -- This movie isn't for everyone. Personally I enjoyed it because it was very different, however, to me, it seemed to work. Everyone has their own different tastes, so you decide if you want to see it... Well I just might do a DVD Review on it just to give you a better picture of what this movie is about.

Fargo -- Fargo one word describes it: Masterpiece. When I first saw this movie, I immediately fell in love with Frances McDormand, because she's funny and cute at the same time in this movie. It's suppose to be based on a true story, but we all know where that goes when it comes to Hollywood and "true stories" they're always quick to stretch the truth further than it really is. Nonetheless, I highly recommend Fargo in this weeks Weekly Recommendation.

No comments:

Post a Comment