Saturday, April 21, 2012

Big Lots

A few days ago I went to biglots. When I got there, I noticed that the place was practically well maintained. I realized after going to two new Biglots around my town, depending on your location or the environment where your Biglots is located, it will effect the quality of the Biglots. For example:

My local Biglots: This Biglots is run down and the local area is not really an upsacle neighborhood. With that said, when I first went there my first thought was it looks like an indoor Flea Market. The movie selection was decent at one time, but as time went on, where the DVD's are located, the number of DVDs has decreased. Also, the DVDs are mostly Rugrats and every few weeks I head out there, it's the same movies. They rarely change it up -- heck, it appears they take away than add to it.

Second Biglots: This place is descent and has items of better quality. The DVD selection is decent and has more veriety. And every two or three weeks when I head out there, the DVDs change or there's new DVDs.

The Third Biglots: This Biglots was pretty unique. I'm not sure if the neighborhood was better, but the store was pretty big. I think it's about the same size of the biglots by the 10 freeway. The one near my house, is much smaller and run down. This particular Biglots had a pretty nice collection of DVDs on sell. As a matter of fact the shelf went all the way around full of DVDs like the others stores, but the DVDs were packed. I mean literally stuck inside! That's how many DVDs they had stock. There was a plethora of DVDs.

So my theory is this. If your Biglots store doesn't have any new DVDs, search for a new store. And when you search for a new store, make sure the store is bigger. It a better neighborhood and the stuff inside of the store looks well taken care of. If the store fits all three, then you just might find a winner.

-- Connor Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment