Monday, April 23, 2012

The Bourne Legacy

GENRE: Action Spy
STARRING: Jeremy Renner, Rachel Weisz, Edward Norton, Joan Allen, Scott Glenn
RELEASE DATE: August 3, 2012

I'll admit, I'm looking forward to this movie. I know it doesn't star Matt Damon, and that's OK. Just as long as we get to see kick ass people kicking ass. As for the lead, Jermey Reiner, i think he will be perfect because I am a huge fan of his. I'm also interested in how The Bourne Legacy will tie in with the original Bourne Trilogy. It appears to me through the trail that The Bourne Legacy may take place at the same time Jason Bourne was trying to find out what happened to him because many characters have come back, such ass Kramer, Abbot and Landy. That's just a theory because Wikipedia said The Bourne Legacy takes place after the events of The Bourne Ultimatum. Also it stars some of my favorite actors and actresses Edward Norton and Rachel Weiss. So I will definitely be checking this movie out. So check out the trailer.

-- Connor Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment