Friday, March 16, 2012

Where do I buy My Movies?

Some of my friends always as me where do I buy movies and how much do I spend on them. Well I budget. As a matter of fact, I will spend no more than five bucks on a movie unless it's something I've been waiting for it to come out for some time. However, even then I will dig for coupons online and then go and buy them. I'm a bargain hunter. So as for the places I shop? These places:
  • Biglots
  • Walmart
  • Target
I don't like going to Best Buy unless it's absolutely necessary! Other than that I will not go there because their movies are so damn expensive. I see new movies that cost sixteen bucks at Target, yet the same movies at Best Buy is nineteen bucks and a whole lot of change. So unless you have the capital avoid Best Buy unless you have to.

I'm not done yet. I want to talk about Biglots and why I prefer that over all the others. Well Biglots has an interesting selection of movies -- depending on where you go in my area -- and they always have at least one movie I want. Well here's the problem, the Biglots near my house has DVDs, but the majority of the DVDs are movies I've near heard of, don't care about, or Rug rats (mostly Rugrats!). So that means I have to go out of my way to find some decent movies. Well I did a little research and I found three more big lots near me two are close to me and the others are slightly out of my way, but guess what? it's all worth it! Shopping at Biglots is like -- Forest was DAMN RIGHT -- a box of chocolate cause you never know what you're going to get!

Ever since I started shopping at Biglots, it seems like, the one near my house, reduced their movie selection, which forced me to venture out. I feel like a coyote who can't find food, which prompts the coyote to venture into the cities for food. Well it's worth it. Plus the movies are three dollars to about five, unless you find a TV show then that's different.

Target is only, I usually go there when I'm really bored and search for movies, but most of their five dollar movies are movies I'm not interested in or are movies I won't watch again.

Now we're onto Walmart. Walmart, I have mixed feelings because I hate the place and then I love. Why do I hate it? In my city, the whole damn country goes there!

Now why do I like going to Walmart? Yes, the movies, but I like the drive and their five dollar bin. However, I mostly like to go at night to see all the weird nocturnal freaks and that doesn't include me and the other One percent who are normal. I swear to the gods of Olympus you can see people from all walks of life at my walmart. I mean everyone from men that look like they want to be women, girls in weird pajamas, ninjas, fat cops, girls with guns on their legs, bald women, a pirate, stoners, tweakers, hot Asian girls with very short skirts (you'll see why this is weird in a moment), Mungos (dumpster divers), Jehovah's Witnesses etc. You catch my drift. It's weird seeing all those strange things.

Another reason I like to go at night, in the daytime there's so many damn people it's you'd think it was a World Cup event. So at night you see weird people -- at night mean 12:30 and onward -- so back to the hot Asian girl with the short skirt... What? Most people have pajamas on (not me, I'm to embarrassed to do that), but for her it was slightly out of place and for me slightly arousing (just being honest) and I'll admit, she knew I was looking cause when I got back to the car she kept looking back at me.

Oh crap... I just realized since all the weird people come out at night what if that hot asian girl was a dude?! You know a dude with a "wang" between her legs?! A Lady Boy?! That would suck ass! Anyways, for the most part I know it was a girl. So there you have it my favorite places to get movies! Search for your local Biglot and go crazy!

-- Connor Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment