Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Weekly Recomendation 3/20/2012

  1. Pulse [Japanese Version] Pulse is such a depressing film that I will warn anyone who's on antidepressants to avoid this film at all cost! LOL it's not really scary, however, it has it's moments. I will also admit that I fairly enjoyed the original, but the original surprasses the remake by a long shot. 
  2. REC -- This film is the original movie that was remade for English speaking audiences (for whatever reason). It's from Spain and this is one of my favorite zombie movies. It's on my top eleve favorite zombie movies. So keep any eye out for this one as well!
  3. Mirrors -- As I've mentioned before Keifer Sutherland is one of y favorite actors of all-time. I think his movies are always well done. Mirrors is a horror story about ghost that are seen in the mirrors. Your reflection is out to kill you. This movie slipped under the radar, so I will encurage you all to check this film out.
  4. Little Miss Sunshine -- What can you say about this movie? It's adorable. Cute. Uplifting. It's such an interesting little film it's no wonder why it won so many awards. This is coming from a guy who loves horror, action and sci-fi movies. This is one of my favorite coming of age movies or dramas. Check it out, even if you are into the whole tought-guy-blows-up-bad-guy-saves-the-girl-turns-into-a-ninja-killing-all-the-zombies-as-he-makes-love-in-a-closet-with-a-hot-blonde-all-the-while-zombies-bigfoot-and-aliens-are-outside-the-closet-pounding-on-the-door-trying-to-get-in! WHEW! I had to try... Sorry.
  5. Kilifornia -- This is one of my favorite Brad Pitt movies. It stars that dude from the X-Files Michelle Forbes, Jullette Lewis and Brad Pit. This is a film where Brad Pitt is a serial killer and he plays it so well he really steals the show. It's very impressive.

-- Connor Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment