Sunday, March 25, 2012

The Walmart Lady Hit on me!

Ha well this happened a few days ago when I got Dylan Dog etc. I after sending about an hour -- yes, an hour looking through movies and the five dollar bin, I decided to leave. As I was at the checkout stand, this older lady I'd say mid-forties or so, white, not to tall started scanning my DVDs. Well she saw on of my DVDs and said, "Are you old enough to watch these movies?" I said, "Yeah, off course." Then she said, "How old are you?" I gave her my age "And she said, "Mmm, I see... You're not watching them alone are you?" And at this point I realized this was the longest conversation I've ever had with a cashier, so I said, "Yeah. Most likely." Then her punch line was, "You don't have to... There's always someone willing to watching 'em with you." And and a little smirk hit her face. Personally I thought it was funny so I just smiled and said, "I'll keep that in mind." Then I walked away. I glanced back and she was still looking at me and that's the end of my Walmart adventure. This is why I always say weirdos always come out at night... It's in their nature!

-- Connor Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment