Sunday, March 4, 2012

Someone asked me...

First let me tell you that I grew up around Jehovah's Witnesses. These people can be the most hypocritical, arrogant, and pompous zombies you'll ever meet. Now, I grew up around Jehovah's Witnesses like I said, but there's one girl I know who, I've NEVER TALKED TO EVER! She's NEVER SAID ANYTHING TO ME for more than twenty years! NADA! JACK SHIT! Pigeons say more than she does. Now someone asked me if I would go to this particular girls new cafe she opened up... I starred at her and said "Fuck ass no! I rather piss glass. She's never talked to me ever. Ever! So why the fuck should I give her my money? Because she has a business that means I'm obligated to support her? First off, if you want someone to respect you, you give it first -- respect is a two way street, not a one way street. Two, say hi for a fuckin' change. And three, what the fuck do you expect if you're going to just sit there act like I don't exist, yet put on a fake ass smile when you want something? Lack of courtesy equals 'you're now on my shit-list.'... So fuck no. I will not. End of story... You pissed me off... Now, I'm going to go watch Star Trek."

So there you have it. The moral of the story is, if you want people to do good things for you and show respect, you gotta give it. Respect isn't something you get just because you're you. It's something that's earned.

Connor, out.

No comments:

Post a Comment