Monday, March 12, 2012

Weekly Recommendations 3/12/2012

Today I decideed to list five movies that I've seen that I'd recomend to you folks! Enjoy!

  1. The Debt (Such a brilliant thriller about the Israeli Mossad. I thought everything this movie had to offer was simply brilliant. I couldn't recommend this anymore than I am now!)
  2. 25th Hour (This movie is very moving. It's an interesting drama about a man who is going to prison for seven years in 25 hours.)
  3. The Invention of Lying (This is a comedy about the invention of lying and how it "all started." It's very funny and absolutely entertaining.
  4. The Day The Earth Stood Still (1951) (Personally, I liked both of them, however, the original is much more entertaining.
  5. Two hands (My favorite Heath Ledger film. It's about a guy who loses money that belongs to a mafia boss in Austrailia. I don't want to give to much away because it will be a SPOILER.
-- Connor Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment