Saturday, May 5, 2012

Weekly Recommendations 4/30/2012

Dark City -- This movie will remind most people of The Matrix... Well kind of, but keep in mind I think it's better than the The Matrix, because it's actually good. Also, this came out before The Matrix.

Whiteout -- Kate Beckinsale is hot. Hands down. However, this movie I liked, it had lower reviews on line, but regardless it's still worth checking out. We've all been there, you know when someone says such and such movie sucks, then you see it and you're completely amazed by it. That's how I was with Whiteout. So give it a chance, you just might be surprised.

The Descent -- Prior to The Descent there were no real good modern horror films. As a matter of fact The Descent was the last REAL horror movie in my opinion. So if you haven't seen it give it a shot. Actually, I strongly recommend this to all horror fans.

From Dusk Till Dawn -- From Dusk Till Dawn was one of my favorite vampire films growing up. It's funny. Crafty. Slick dialogue. Gruesome. And it turned me into a fan of George Clooney. Most people have seen it, but I'm sure some haven't, so I'm still recommending it.

Little Miss Sunshine -- What can you say about Little Miss Sunshine? It's absolutely adorable! I'll admit it, I don't care for dramas, but Little Miss Sunshine just makes me smile. Everything about this film is so interesting. So again, if you've strayed away from this film for whatever reason, then please check it out. Give it a chance. You just might like it.

-- Connor Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment