Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Revolution

I love JJ Abrams! I think he's one of the most fascinating individuals I've seen in a long time, especially when it comes to stories. Revolution is about planet Earth simply losing all it's power plunging mankind back into the stone age. So the movie is a Futuristic, Post-Apocalyptic, dystopia TV show. Revolution is brought to you by JJ Abrams and Supernatural creator Eric Kripke and directed by John Favreau.

I personally love futuristic, post-apocalyptic movies also dystopian movies as well. So I am very intrigued by it. Also it stars Billy Burke, he Bella's dad on the twilight movies and comes on in Season 2 of 24 as... um... What's his name... oh yeah, Gary Matheson! Bad ass. He even comes out in the movie Drive Angry with Nicolas Cage! However, there's one actor I can't wait to see in this series is Giancarlo Esposito A.K.A. Gustavo 'Gus' Fring from Breaking Bad! If you haven't seen Breaking Bad get it Season one is 15$, however, Esposito comes out in Season 2, 3 and 4. He's a dynamic actor and scares the heck out of me with that stare he does! If you don't know what I mean click here [Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert! Spoiler Alert! It gives away everything about this character! So proceed with caucion.] So all in all, I can't wait to watch this series!

So from my understanding Revolution airs in the fall for the 2012-2013 line up. It will air on NBC at 10 P.M. So check it out! I know I will!

-- Connor Murphy

No comments:

Post a Comment